my little girl is growing up! reilly turned the big "8" on the 8th! she says that its her golden year!
we had her party at the ice skating rink in roseville! they had so much fun, but it wiped me out!!
she is so independent but she also likes to know that her mom and dad are there for her!
i asked her how she felt about being 8...she said that she felt old! {oh my!!}
we love her so much and thank god every day! she is a true blessing....
Monday, March 09, 2009
happy birthday sis!
Posted by amy at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was her Golden Birthday! Oh Amy, I remember when you would send me her baby pictures. Wow, how she has grown up to be a beautiful girl. Just like her Mommy!
Happy Birthday Reilly!! I love that it's her golden year...too cute! She sure is a beautiful little girl! I didn't know there was an ice skating rink in Roseville...we will have to try that out!
Ashley says Happy Birthday to Reilly!
Do you remember Ashley's skating party in Chico and I fell and then you ran or skated over my hand?
Glad she had a good birthday!
Yay Reilly! She is such a pretty little lady! It was fun getting pedicures together.
Post a Comment