We went to Tahoe this last weekend with The Smith Fam. All of our kids are just about the same age so it works out great! When we all get together it is pretty crazy at times but it is so nice to have each other. It was so cute to see Noah and Payton play together! They act like a little married couple! I did not want to come home and I'm ready to go back!!!
Come on Mark Erin and Marlo! It's your turn!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Tahoe...Hennesey & Smith Family
Posted by amy at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love that picture of Ava with Matt. She's so cute. And I like to picture of Owen in his Bumbo seat too. Adorable.
Love it all! Thank goodness you got a great picture of my gorgeous sweatpants! :) Love you guys. Thanks for a fun time.
That looks like so much fun!! Glad you guys had a great time.
Looks like so much fun...what a great weekend for you all!
Looks like fun!!! I love Tahoe and miss going every year like we used to.
What a fun trip! Maybe one of these days we will be taking a trip up there together!! :)
Post a Comment