Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Noah James!

we started celebrating at his school....
one of the kids brought in a baby lamb for everyone to pet :)
because it was Noah's birthday he was able to lead the national anthem, he got to pick everyone in his band!

Ava even participated, of course!
Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday!"
Ava got right up there to get some of the attention :)
she is really ready for school but mom is not!!!!!
Here he is opening one of his presents that he loved so much!
I just love this one!
I can't believe our Noah is 4! He is such a blessing in our life...He keeps us wondering what he will do next (right now its climbing our fences in the backyard and sitting on the top of them)...I think All my wrinkles are from this little boy but love him for it!!! Life would really be boring without him!


2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Noah! I love the birthday hats his school makes...so cute! That picture of him and Ava on the table, holding hands is adorable!!

The Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday Noah! We enjoyed partying with you!!