This is my new nephew!
Samuel David Bryan....
7 lb 15oz
21 1/4 inches
Born on 9/12/10
He is a really sweet baby! He is eating well and never cries, he is being the best baby for his mommy! yay :) I want to keep him...this is my absolute favorite baby stage ever!!
I have been watching Eden the last couple of days while Jen was in the hospital. We love her!
So when Eden left today I found this....
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Baby Sam
Posted by amy at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awww he is so adorable! i saw jen in sams club on friday and we were talking about baby sam. so happy to hear he is finally here! tell them congrats for me. i love the name too!
He is so precious!! What a sweet little boy. :)
Looks like Ava is worn out from all that playing!
Congrats on the new family member!
Grandparent's Day was 9/12/10. What a delightful gift for your parents.
Congrats Auntie on the new family member...I had no idea :) Please tell Court and Jen congratulations for me :)He's adorable!!!!
OH I just want to eat him up! What a doll! That is hilarious with Ava asleep on the chairs!
Post a Comment