Wednesday, July 08, 2009

we are counting down the days for ava!
we can't even believe she is going to be "1"
7 days left.....





we went to visit grammy! she is so funny and full of everything!! energy love feistiness...we love her so much! :)



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Look at Grammy with your children. That is so special. I wish both my Grandma's were around to see Trevor. What a gift that is, Amy!

the yaney's said...

Aw, your Gammy is so cute. I bet she just loves spending time with all of her grandchildren...so special!

I cannot believe that in 7 more days our little munchkins will be 1!!!

Kell & Nick said...

Look at Grammy! She looks so cute!!!
Wish my Grand was still alive! :(
The kids are so adorable! I can't believe how tall Ava is!!!
I miss you friend!! XOXO
Kells~

{The Christian's} said...

Only 3 more days!! I can't believe it! Your Grammy is so cute! What does Noah and Ava have...eggs?
I will be calling you in the next day or two to catch up. :)