What cute bro and sis!
Aren't they just the cutest! We have that caterpillar too! I can just hear it saying "red, red, you hear what I said...REDDDD"
Seriously Amy...you have some of the cutest kids ever! I just want to kiss those cheeks of Ava's.
So Cute!Amy...I had the craziest dream the other night about you that you bought this motorhome and you and the fam were going to travel the US. I know NUTS huh!SO crazy!!
She is just so sweet! Noah is getting so big and looks like a big "helper". :)
So good to talk to you today...miss you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What cute bro and sis!
Aren't they just the cutest! We have that caterpillar too! I can just hear it saying "red, red, you hear what I said...REDDDD"
Seriously Amy...you have some of the cutest kids ever! I just want to kiss those cheeks of Ava's.
So Cute!
Amy...I had the craziest dream the other night about you that you bought this motorhome and you and the fam were going to travel the US. I know NUTS huh!
SO crazy!!
She is just so sweet! Noah is getting so big and looks like a big "helper". :)
So good to talk to you today...miss you!!
Post a Comment