Tuesday, November 25, 2008

girls night out...




and very much needed!

we all met at the city cafe for dinner! so fun but didn't last long! matt was really sweet about not calling until he really needed me! but by that time ava was very upset and so was he! she just wont take the bottle, even with mommy's milk! she loves her mama!
i hope that i can do it again soon....

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Looks like fun!!

the yaney's said...

looks like a fun night...it helps to get out once in awhile, even if its just for a little bit!

Andrea said...

Looks like fun! I love those girl night outs!

Kell & Nick said...

looks like fun!!!
I don't think I know anyone in this photo but you, jen and monica!

i miss ya and hope we can get together soon!
xo
kell~

{The Christian's} said...

Looks like you had a nice night! I am glad you got to hang out with the gals!

The Smith Family said...

It was a good time! :) Needs to happen again!