Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bishops....

We finally made it out to the Pumpkin Farm....
Jen and I took the kids to mainly get pumpkins and goodies! We could have used an extra hand but we managed!
There were lots of flies when we went, next time we will go earlier in october.
I got my pumpkin bread with cream~cheese frosting! YUUMMM!


Jack and Sissy


:)


the great pumpkin....


Our little farmer....


He is growing up....what a great helper....except Eden's pumpkin stem got broken off! ooops....

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I can't believe how big Noah looks!!!

If you like pumpkin bread and cream cheese frosting I have a great recipe for you!! I just made it this past Sunday and it was Dee-lish!! I am emailing it to you now. :)

The Smith Family said...

Yay! Looks like you had a great time at the patch. How fun. Pumpkin bread sounds very tasty! I havent had that sweet just yet, maybe I need to go back for a third time!? My hips cant handle it! Ha!

the yaney's said...

Oh, you have me craving that bread right now! What is little miss ava going to be for halloween? We need to get her and myles together one of these days!