Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Eden





Reilly just loves babies!! I was the same way when I was her age and I still love them! There is just something about a baby that melts your heart!! Look how big Ava is!! I thought I got a picture of Ava and Eden side by side but it must have been with my moms camera! We didn't get to visit very long because of my Noah (gotta love him...he is all boy!!), so Ry and I are going to try and sneak out of the house tonight when the boys get back from soccer!! She is already such a big part of our family and we can't wait to get her home and play dress up with the girls! :)

6 comments:

Kell & Nick said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Tell them congrats!

The Smith Family said...

How exciting! Congrats Court and Jen! I might be seeing them in the hospital!

{The Christian's} said...

She is so sweet! I am so happy for them....and you. :)

Mary said...

Congratulations Auntie!
She looks beautiful and perfect in every way!

the yaney's said...

What a doll! Please tell them congrats for me. Reilly looks like a natural. I bet she is a great big sister.

Andrea said...

She's beautiful...tell Cort and Jenn congrats! We are so excited for them!