Thursday, June 26, 2008

life.....




noah's mouth has been bleeding really bad so they got us into the oral surgeon early! they have scheduled his surgery for tomorrow at the hospital so they can put him under and monitor him better! i'm so very nervous! on top of all that i can barely walk! i look like such a dork but, even if i try not to walk like i have been riding a bull all day, it's just not possible! my dr. said to stay off my feet but fat chance of that happening! plus we have reilly's recitals all this week and weekend! and now noah's surgery! my poor baby! he also has to have stitches and i'm so worried he is not going to leave them alone! pray for him.....

6 comments:

Kell & Nick said...

Goodness Gracious! You need a vacation!
Poor Friend! So sorry!
Let me know if you need anything!!!
I MISS YOU!

The Smith Family said...

Yikes! I didnt realize that they bumped the surgery up! Poor little guy! Let me know if I can help. We'll be thinking of you all!

the yaney's said...

Hang in there Amy! Hopefully you will get a break soon. Keep us posted.

jenjt said...

I've been thinking about you guys today. I hope everything went well.

{The Christian's} said...

poor guy!! I hope everything went okay! I will call you next week and see how you are holding up!

Andrea said...

Poor little guy, I hope everything went well, wow...you have been through it, hang in there!