My brother and my sis n law are having a baby girl!! We are about 2 1/2 months apart and it is their first child! They are so happy and can't wait for her arrival!! My mom is going crazy with 2 girls on the way! Shop shop shop!
Jen....you need to start blogging again!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Expecting!!
Posted by amy at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sooooooooooo excited for them!!! I am so glad you are both having girls and they will be close in age, how fun!!!
And yes, Jen needs to start blogging again!! :)
Congrats Jen and Cort (and Auntie Amy)! We are so excited for you guys. Please start blogging again Jen, I miss your amazing pictures and updates:)
So many girls, Talan is a lucky boy with lots of girlfriends!!!
That is so great. I was wondering about them because somebody had told me that they miscarried their first baby. How exciting for them!!!
Super exciting for them! Does she have a belly yet? I know I do and we're due around two days apart!!! Congrats!
Yay!! Please tell them I said congratulations!!! She needs to start blogging again. How exciting for your family to have to little girls on the way!
I am sooooo excited for you both Jen and Cort!!!!! And you too Amy:) How fun it will be two girls in the family so close in age...they'll be best friends! Jennifer please blog again, I want to see your belly!
Post a Comment