for the 2nd time! the first time only one ear was pierced! she had one earring for 2 years....had the other ear done and we put a different earring in...it hurt so she took it out and let it close up! finally, she got it done again!! yeah! she was so brave....
look at jack in the background of the third picture...what a silly!!
Monday, February 04, 2008
finally...
Posted by amy at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hilarious! I had no idea she had only one earing!
CUTE!
Miss ya!
XO
Kell~
Yeah, for Riley, she was so brave!
This has been my fear with Lauren. I have wanted to pierce her ears forever, but I had a feeling that we would leave with just one earring too :)
I'm LOL @ the one earring. Looks like she isn't all that bothered about getting it re-done again. BTW, she is adorable, Amy.
Goodness ear piercing and gremlins.....just kidding!!
What a brave girl....I remember getting Allison's done last year, I felt so bad but then she got over it and really liked them so it made me feel so much better!!!
Do you all have Libby Lu there?
She is so cute! and brave!
She looks so grown up! and beautiful!
Reilly's such a babe! Way to go! Get that other ear done. If Pay ever wants her ears pierced I am making sure that there are two people there so they can do them both at the same time!!!
Post a Comment