Look at how big Noah is! He is growing like a weed!!!Can't wait to see all of you!xo
How did the pictures go? I just want to give Noah a big squeeze!!
I love the mohawk picture, and those bright blue eyes! Oh yeah thank you for mentioning that about the reception, I'm sure we will probably bring them, Emma is really looking forward to it...
Oh, he has beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at how big Noah is! He is growing like a weed!!!
Can't wait to see all of you!
xo
How did the pictures go? I just want to give Noah a big squeeze!!
I love the mohawk picture, and those bright blue eyes! Oh yeah thank you for mentioning that about the reception, I'm sure we will probably bring them, Emma is really looking forward to it...
Oh, he has beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment