You have such beautiful children Amy, and sweet too! I am glad Reilly had fun, I couldnt believe that it was her first time here! Josh and I want to have you guys, and the kids over with Cort and Jen sometime! Oh yeah! You guys should try the Nazarene,( great kids program). We really love it there.
3 comments:
This is a cute picture of all of them!!!! Noah and Reilly look a lot alike!!!
You have to tell me what cake you chose!
Kell~
They are so cute! I saw that picture below of Noah in the bath....he looks so much like Matt in that picture!
You have such beautiful children Amy, and sweet too!
I am glad Reilly had fun, I couldnt believe that it was her first time here! Josh and I want to have you guys, and the kids over with Cort and Jen sometime! Oh yeah! You guys should try the Nazarene,( great kids program). We really love it there.
Post a Comment